Thursday, October 18, 2007

tag-game

Ely tagged me to post 8 random facts about me. I've been tagged like this before so I'll just repost what I did but still add a couple of things.

- - -

The rules:
1. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
2. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
3. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Eight random facts about me:

8. lastikman
despite my size and weight and age, i'm still flexible. i can do, splits: on the floor, jumping, kneeling...

7. laugh trip
don't get me started. whenever i see something funny, i laugh, then you laugh, and i'll keep on laughing, you'll keep on laughing as well. then i will still continue to laugh, and you will still laugh not because of the funny thing we saw but because of the way i laugh.

6. stars
everytime i read my horoscope, what it says is somewhat true to me. it doesn't matter if i read it from a broadsheet, tabloid or magazine. the situations described are true to my life. i can't say that such things are just coincidences. it's just weird!

5. doodle my name
i think this not too weird but i find doodling or scribbling my name amusing. well, i think some people do this too! it's my favorite pastime especially when everything else i try to do seems boring.

4. damped feet
i can't sleep without getting my feet wet. as a kid, my mom doesn't want me to sleep without cleaning myself first. if i am too tired to take a shower, i would have a sponge bath then srub my feet properly to remove all the dirt. plus, ayokong may maitim na paa sa bed ko!

3. it's all that cheese
whenever i cook tomato-based dishes - menudo, afritada, mechado, etc. - it all tastes the same regardless of the meat (even spaghetti!) ... i want the taste of my dishes cheesy!

2. guhit ng palad
the major lines on both of my palms are straight. i haven't met anyone who has the same lines. karaniwan kasi, mga guhit sa palad ng mga tao 2 tapos yung isa paatas, yung isa pababa. mine is really straight!

1. long hair fever
i need to have a haircut at least once a month. everytime i try to have a long hair, i get sick - literally. i don't know if there is a scientific explanation for this. anyway, this has a good effect for me since i could always excuse myself from work/school at least once a month!

- - -

won't be tagging anyone now though...

2 comments:

Ely said...

So, everybody loves cheeeeeeeeeese! hehe

engz said...

the major lines on both of my palms are straight.

oi pareho tau. kailangan nating mag-meet..left and right akin.

:p