Friday, December 21, 2007

... so not me

early to bed, early to rise... yeah right!

i got home past midnight. had my bedtime rituals first before i dozed off at 1am. surprisingly, i woke up at 5.30am without any headaches. knowing that no matter how much i try, i won't be able to regain my sleep, i fixed myself and got me this early to work.

i am quite surprised that was even earlier than my teammates who are supposed to report for australian (apac) shift. the people that i am seeing here are the same people that i have left last night.

ok, so why did i end up this way? well, i dreamed about work. i have delegated a task to a colleague and i didn't check before i leave if it has already been done. this is bad. i swear that i won't ever think about work stuff if i'm not at work. gee! does this mean that i'm gonna miss my job? scary!

5 comments:

atto aryo said...

withdrawal pains lang yan. after a while, you won't even remember you've been there before. :-)

arjay said...

1AM is early. hehehe

KRIS JASPER said...

Before, I still do my workstuff in my house.. but i dont do it anymore.. now, as soon as Im out of my workplace' door, that's it! i no longer think of work.

Anonymous said...

merry christmas dean. sensya ngayon lagn ako nasulat ulit. busy sobra. di ko natapos ang drawings ko :( bahala na sila dun.

Anonymous said...

a nytmare b4 Xmas perhaps??? Lol! Merry Xmas dean!