Monday, September 24, 2007

letting go

We didn’t talk much. But every time you speak to me, I feel how much you care.

I haven’t told you everything that I wanted to say. But this time, I hope that it is not too late. I just want to thank you for all the things that you have given me. I thank you for the lessons you have imparted. I thank you for the dreams that we shared. I thank you for all the sacrifices that you have made for me. I thank you, for being my lolo.

I remember there was a time that we didn’t speak with each other for so long. But when you have heard the news about my accomplishment, you were the first one to greet me. And when I turned my back on the path I was supposed to take, your words drove me to prove myself of what I can be.

I know, that my lifetime is not enough to do the things that you have done. We live in different times. I hope, though, that you will be proud of what I will become. I promise that you will be proud of me.

I am sorry, if in your last years I am not able to talk to you much. Seeing you since your the accident on my birthday has become difficult for me. I am not used to see you so weak. It was hard for me to see you on your bed. I am sorry, that when I went home last week, I didn’t bring myself to see you in the hospital.

I love you lolo. I wasn’t able to tell you that. I know that you are watching over us. I hope it’s not too late. I love you.