Friday, January 25, 2008

amen!

yes, it's me saying my amen. my year is just starting and all i could do is thank God.

- - -

yesterday, as i was "cleaning" my outlook inbox, i received an email from one of my professors. i was surprised to read:

Your final grade for IS 201 (2006) is 1.5. I'm glad that you finished the course. The new grade has already been received by the Registrar so I expect your records to be updated soon.
well, i could have done better if i knew how to manage my time better. i thought i would have to repeat the course and spend another semester, and not to mention waste additional expenses. my professor was really kind enough to give me a grade of EXT (INComplete for residential programs) at first. but anyhow, i really promise myself to be more diligent.

and today, i just got an email from HR. finally, an offer has been made for my transfer. i was astonished. i was expecting a cut from the benefits since the workforce that i will be in is not really income-generating as it a technology support group. the benefits are just the same! most of all, the rank is higher than my current position and i'll be receiving a SLIGHTLY higher pay. wow! instant promotion! what more can i say!

really, what a good excellent great wonderful fantastic terrific cool way to start my year!

thank you Lord!

5 comments:

KRIS JASPER said...

wow! congrats!

another blogger who started 2008 right.

Anonymous said...

wow. congrats. libre ka naman :)

Coldman said...

libre! libre! libre!

congrats =)

atto aryo said...

swerte naman ng iba dyan! :-)

my-so-called-Quest said...

libre mo ko!

tag kita! oks lng kahit di mo gawin=]