Wednesday, January 30, 2008

movement

at last, i have received an email from our dear HR about my new assignment.

i started packing my things: utensils, notepads, pens, certificates, jacket, bags, etc. i can't believe how much stuff i have accumulated during my entire stay. and i came to realize, i wasted too much paper. well, i can't recycle my papers because of confidentiality so it took me almost an eternity to finish the shredding. i won't be able to take everything home now, so i still got something left for tomorrow to pack.

then on friday, the first day of february, will be another chapter of my corporate life. and i'll be on-shore... yeah! i wish! well, my next assignment will be in cubao - very far from makati. i got to find another apartment. i'm starting over.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow congrats masaya naman sa cubao, punta ka sa palawan hehehe. dami cute dun hahaha.

Coldman said...

good luck na lang sa paglilipat. =)

KRIS JASPER said...

well.. good luck sa new chapter mo..

blackdarkheart said...

salamat pala sa effort na dumalaw sa blog ko nung sept. sorry at di kita nalink! na link na po kita. napaka ano ko talaga! waaaaa

KRIS JASPER said...

got ur email.. thanks... baka next yr... I'll take all my annual leave days to the US kc...

Dabo said...

good luck.. start again and take control of cubao! (insert evil laugh)