Thursday, November 22, 2007

i got tagged

got tagged by joms
- - -
Seven Truths/Things About Me

1. I’m obsessed with this sport. There’s never a day that I missed going to this and this. I’m frustrated to be involved with it since it’s too late for me to start. Anyway, ask me anything about it and you’ll sure get an answer.

2. I’m prone to lockjaw.

3. If there’s one thing that I’m good at in school, that would be cramming.

4. I really hate going to the dentist so I just care of my teeth well. Noong bata pa ko, sa sobrang pagpupumalag ko sa dentist, binunutan ako ng ngipin ng walang anesthesia… hindi lang once.

5. I can read french… Mmmm … Let me rephrase that, I can speak french… hmmm… so wrong! Anyway, I say whatever is written in french in perfect nasal accent but I won’t be able to understand 95% of what I said. Je'suis etudiant de langue francais. Tama ba? Ok, I need to brush up on my french.

6. My mom’s side is ilocano. My brothers and I weren’t taught to speak the dialect. However, if you speak to me in ilocano, I’ll answer you in tagalog. ‘Di mo ko mabebenta! Wonder why there is no school teaching Philippine dialects. Chinese kids are lucky to have schools that teach mandarin, fookien, cantonese, etc.

7. I wash my own clothes. Wala akong tiwala sa laba ng iba.

- - -

The alphabet song:

A - Age: 25 as of now

B - Bands I'm Listening To Right Now: my newfoundband – Maroon5

C - Career: Software Engineer (that’s what my corporate title says but the nature of my job has nothing to do with software engineering)

D - Drink or Smoke: drink – yes, smoke – not really.

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Vannie

F - First Crush: Bata pa ko nun! Limot ko na!

G - Gadgets: Notebook

H - Hobbies: none lately

I - In love: Totally! Alam na nya kung sino sya!

J- Junk Food You Like: Nova

K - Kids: None yet. I wanna have twins.

L - Longest Ride Ever: Laguna-Manila-Baguio

M - My Perfect Nightout: Inom tapos senti-mode.

N - Names For Your Future Kids: Hmmm… isip pa ako.

O - One Wish You Have Now: Win the lottery so I could go to med school.

P - Phobias: those tiny creepy, crawly, slithery creatures!

Q - Favorite Quote: Hmmm… dami e… isip pa ako ng pinakafavorite ko.

R - Reasons To Smile: my nephew

S - Sleeping Time: lately, between midnight to 2am.

T - TV Channels: My fave used to be RPN 9 for shows like ed, ally mcbeal, the practice. Now, no more TV… dibidi na lang!

U - Unknown Fact About You: I applied for the Philippine High School for the Arts and flunked the talent audition for voice. Late na kasi nung nagstart ako magseryoso sa music.

V - Vegetable You Hate: Saluyot

W - Worst Habit: Tardiness

X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest

Y - Yummy Foods: pasta, menudo, kare-kare, chicken liver adobo!

Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

- - -

I'm tagging everyone!

7 comments:

Coldman said...

wow! bago template natin ah!? I'm just wondering kung bakit ka prone sa lockjaw? Hmmm...

coach said...

@ coldman, hahahaha, good question :)... alam ko na kasi pag nanunuod ng gymnastics, napapanganga, hahaha.

pwede magpalaba? career? kala ko voice talent? ^^

dean said...

@coldman, why don't you see for yourself.. haha!

@coach, yoko nga. may pawis mo damit mo e! hehe!

Dabo said...

oo nga bago ang blog skin he he he..

--

i think everybody crams..

atto aryo said...

Uy! Parehas pala tayong best in cramming awardee.

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

The alphabet thing is soooo cute. Yun lang.

dean said...

ako pa-cute!