Saturday, April 19, 2008

can't wait

i went to school today for registration. i'm returning from LOA. i enlisted myself for 2 major courses. hope i can ace both so i can take my comprehensive exam and get my graduate degree. i miss school and i can't believe that i'm saying this. i wish this will be a great semester for me.

- - -

my trip to coron with my friends is really on. we have our plane tickets!!! though we still don't know where to stay, we're anticipating having a great time there. reviews about the place from other friends who have been there are really good! as for now, i'm trying to get in shape for this escapade (we'll be taking a lot of pictures so i better look good!)...

- - -

it's summertime. well, i'm not enthusiastic about it as i hate the heat and the sun. if you ask me why i'm looking forward about my trip, it's because i'm thinking about the fun that i'll have with my friends and i just want to see the places people are talking about.

of all the outings planned this season by my former colleagues, friends, current team, etc., i just don't know if i'll be able to come to one. and if ever i go to some of these get-aways, you'll sure expect me to lock myself in a resort room and just come out at night to have all the booze that i can get my hands on. haha!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yung relatives ko sa dad's side ay sa palawan nakatira. Coron at Puerto Princesa.

Pero sa PP pa lang ako nakapunta, hindi sa coron. enjoy!