Monday, July 14, 2008

kung fu fighting

would you take your boss seriously if he happens to look like kung fu panda?

last week, my boss asked me to come over his desk to take a look at his spreadsheet. that time, i was online with a client discussion important instructions for their project. my boss jokingly slammed his desk and said "dean, how many times do i have to call your name?" well, he kinda knows that i'm busy but i replied "i'm not scared of you. should i be afraid of kung fu panda?"

that's how close we are in my team. don't get me wrong, my boss has this "boy next door look" but too sad he gained weight. and by the way, i'm so afraid of him - he's the one who forwards my time and expense report to HR and rates my performance.

4 comments:

Mar C. said...

hahaha... astig kayong magboss ah.

enrico said...

hmm, is there by any chance na sa "high performance. delivered ka nagwo-work?" sounds family kse yung time and expense report.

meron din akong bosing from previous work na parang si kung fu panda. we're not close nga lng. mahilig din sya kumain pero past time nya mag pick ng nosey. now that's scary. lalo na pag inaakbayan ka nya and worse pag nagpapaturo sya sa laptop and u have to use his mouse.

pasensya na kung gross. nkarelate lng sa kungfu panda :9

dean said...

hi enrico... yep, dun ako nagwowork. ikaw san? dun rin ba dahil sa 2-year bond mo na malapit nang matapos?

enrico said...

haha, dun nga. at malapit na nga mtapos. actually, nbanggit ko nga ung name ng company sa previous blog ko e. solutions?