Wednesday, August 15, 2007

when it rains, it pours --- super!!!

Drought was back as soon as I posted this entry. I wished for the rain to come back. I thought that I jinxed it until this morning it rained very hard! So hard, I had to wait for like 3 hours before going to work hoping that rain will stop. But it didn’t. I had no choice but to fix myself up, wear my corporate outfit for the day and report to work.

As I opened the gate, I was surprised by the flood on our street. Good thing the sidewalk is still walk-able. 5 minutes of being out and I am already wet soaked in rain water. Then suddenly, the rain stopped! Someone is really kidding on me! I got back to my apartment, took another bath and this time put on my jeans and shirt! I didn’t care anymore if HR will shout on my neck! There is a storm for crying out loud! Corporate attire yourself!

Anyway, I came at work 30 minutes before noon. Almost everyone was late and I was the only “pasaway” one in jeans.

Ok, next time, I’ll be careful for what I wish for.

0 comments: