Friday, August 17, 2007

brain freeze

Tomorrow’s the deadline for completion of requirements to clear my EXT, extended, rating (equivalent to INC, incomplete, in residential mode of education).

Of all my major courses, I got this grade in computer ethics – the easiest course of all. The course requires a lot of essays and essays are not my cup of coffee. I struggle in expressing myself. (Well, blogging is an exception since I only write why I have already experience aside from the fact that it is not graded!) When the time came to submit our portfolio, sort of a collection of our thoughts on some ethical questions, I wasn’t able to send mine. Basically because I had not finished writing my stuff – up to this day!

Right now, my brain is dead. I can’t think. Even with the help of Bach playing in background nothing comes up.

I got to focus.

Focus.

Focus.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm…………… mmmmmmmm……… mmmmmmmmm…..

2 comments:

Ayel said...

cge, focus...focus...smell the scent of roses; it helps daw. :)

Anonymous said...

ayan, pede na mag comment, hehehe. brain freeze, nakuw na eexperience ko din yan minsa.
--kaizen